If you are planning to build a career in AWS as a Solution Architect Associate, then wondering how much they get in their pocket is the first question that comes to your mind.
The AWS Solution Architect Associate credential is created for professionals with one or more years of experience developing cost-effective, scalable, fault-tolerant solutions on the AWS systems.
This guide will help you understand the salary structure of the AWS Solution Architect Associate. But before exploring the salary structure, it is essential to understand their job role and the tasks they perform.
Who is an AWS Solution Architect Associate?
The credential is helpful for companies in searching for talent with the understanding of developing cloud initiatives. Obtaining the certification proves that the individual can build and implement distributed systems on AWS.
Who Should Take the AWS SAA Exam?
You can take the exam of AWS Solution Architect Associate if you fulfill the below-listed requirements-
- You must have at least one year of experience working on AWS technology and systems.
- You must know how to build, deploy, and manage workloads on AWS and implement the security controls.
- You must have the knowledge and skills to use AWS Command Line Interface and AWS Management Console.
- You must be able to identify which services fulfill the particular technical requirements for AWS apps.
So, the AWS Solution Architect Associate is responsible for ensuring that the decisions made by the development team are aligned with the vision and goal of the organization. He must also understand the end-users’ issues and come up with solutions for their effective work process.
Skills Required of the AWS Solution Architect Associate
- Most Solutions architects have technical skills and backgrounds. To be a successful and efficient AWS Solutions Architect Associate, you must know coding languages like Java, Python, or any other coding language required to work on the AWS platform.
- It would help if you had an understanding of networking technologies too. As an Architect, there’s a chance that you would have to work using the CloudFront, Virtual Private Cloud, and Route 53. So, you must know how to create scalable cloud-based solutions with the help of networking.
- An efficient Cloud Architect always knows what AWS services are at his disposal and how to pick a suitable service for a particular organization.
- You cannot be a great Architect without having communication skills because to be an excellent Architect, you should be able to communicate the decisions and projects to the software developers and the team. You must communicate effectively via emails, presentations, and documents.
- An excellent understanding of the AWS Cloud architecture is one of the essential skills to be an AWS Solutions Architect Associate.
- It will serve your organization greatly if you understand the data security and privacy laws correctly.
Salary Guide of the AWS Solutions Architect Associate
The job of the cloud architect is the second most demanded career option in 2021. On the other hand, the AWS platform is also growing swiftly. So, if you plan to become an AWS Solutions Architect Associate, the salary guide mentioned below will help you learn how much you will earn and in which country.
- For beginners or freshers, the average salary of the AWS Solutions Architect Associate in India is INR 670,000. On the other hand, if you gain an experience of more than 10 years, you can expect to earn at least INR 25,00,000.
- The AWS Solution Architect Associate job in the US is regarded as one of the highest paying jobs, with an average annual income of $118,000.
- In Australia, if you are a beginner and starting your career with the AWS Solutions Architect Associate job, you can expect to earn AT LEAST AU$103,000 per annum. On the other hand, a very experienced Architect makes at least AU$140,000 in Australia.
- In Canada, a beginner Solutions Architect earns C$90,000. In comparison, an Architect with more than 10 years of experience in cloud computing earns C$114,000.
- If you are a fresher and starting your career as an AWS Solutions Architect Associate in Singapore, you will earn S$53,000 on average. But an Architect with many years of experience and knowledge can expect to earn S$180,000.
- In the UK, a beginner-level AWS Solutions Architect Associate earns £48,500. But if you are someone with more than 15 years of experience and knowledge, you can expect to earn £65,000.
Use Coupon Code BLOG20 to avail flat 20% discount on saasguru Programs.
To Sum Up
Now that you know the salary of an AWS Solutions Architect Associate, explore more about AWS certifications and choose the best path for yourself. To obtain the certification of AWS Solutions Architect Associate, enroll in the suitable course online and start your training.