It is now sure that the Salesforce economy is flourishing. By 2026, the Salesforce Economy will have created 9.3 million jobs and generated $1.6 trillion in new business revenue, according to IDC. In other words, this creates a space for the emergence of brand new careers in one of the most inspiring and thrilling industries in the world.
Why is Salesforce so popular?
Before we get down to the steps you need to kick start your career in Salesforce, you must understand why being certified helps with your career in Salesforce.
- There has been a high demand for Salesforce employees as Salesforce has been trying to upskill as many new professionals as possible. It would be a hassle to maintain such an ecosystem without the necessary skills and talent. To upgrade yourself with these skills, you may want to sign up at saasguru and start your journey to certification.
- It is without a doubt that a career in Salesforce is highly lucrative. Professionals practicing in the tech field are some of the highest-paid people in the world. Systems like Salesforce are at the heart of booming businesses. Additionally, the lack of tech professionals means that employers are ready to pay more to employ Salesforce professionals.
- As a cloud-first company, most roles have the potential to be remote. This means more flexible working hours, but Salesforce themselves promote a positive company culture that prioritizes the employee’s well-being and work-life balance within its ecosystem.
How to Get a Salesforce Job?
1. Start Your Training
Wouldn’t it be convenient if there was a site where you would receive comprehensive training on all the areas of Salesforce?
With the help of saasguru you will find the materials needed to ace your certification exam and enjoy a bright career in Salesforce.
At saasguru, the learning materials provided are specially designed for its learners to understand the program at their own pace. The Salesforce Cert Programs include a personalised study plan with micro-learning modules and a steady outline of the proposed schedule, which helps the learner cover all the essential information and build a strong knowledge base.
2. Build Your Network
When you have decided to start your journey in Salesforce, you don’t have to be alone. There are multiple networks you can join and get in touch with the Salesforce community. The best option is to use social media platforms like Twitter to connect to such communities. It is one of the best places to interact and learn from experienced professionals and stay updated about the Salesforce platform.
The Salesforce Trailblazer Community is also recommended if you are looking to connect. This is a community forum belonging to Salesforce, where you can seek guidance or assistance from an expert.
3. Get Salesforce Certified
After you have understood what Salesforce is all about, it’s adviced to look at getting certified. saasguru provides various Salesforce Cert Programs where you receive an engaging learning experience whether you’re preparing for your first cert exam or even if you are a professional.
Receiving a Salesforce certification is a requirement for most jobs in numerous industries, and that’s why it is crucial to stay up to date with the Salesforce admin certification syllabus and the exam structure.
This certification will be rewarding on your path to becoming a Salesforce professional. It will help employers understand that you have the knowledge and caliber to work and understand the platform.
4. Familiarise Yourself With Salesforce
To familiarise yourself with Salesforce is to gain experience and hint at what it’s like to work and be a part of the Salesforce ecosystem. Several ways of doing this include:
- Volunteering- Volunteering projects are not only a great way of expanding your network. It also improves your skills, boosts your CV, and helps you prepare for your interviews.
- Participating in real-world projects- This means completing sample projects. This gives you a chance to showcase your skills and prove your value to achieve experience without a job. These projects also turn out to be good topics to discuss during interviews and will help you feel confident and allow you to tap into your full potential in real scenarios.
- Superbadges- Attaining Superbadges on Trailhead is also a fantastic way to improve your skills and widen your view on how Salesforce works. Superbadges run you through complex business challenges, and you need to design a solution to solve the challenge. Although they are challenging to solve, it is worth it as it adds tremendous value to your CV.
5. Start Applying for Salesforce Jobs
The final step would be to put yourself out there and apply for your desired Salesforce job once you’ve armed yourself with all the knowledge, certification, and the right amount of experience.
At this point, you will have a clear idea of where you stand, and you will need to be fully focused, motivated, and of course, calm and prepare yourself to hunt for that perfect job.
The Salesforce economy is at its best, and this is the time to grab the opportunity as a fresh supply of talent is needed that helps the aspirants to get a Salesforce job in 2022.
This is an excellent chance for those looking to join the tech center or those who want to re-skill in a different technology.