Are you new to Salesforce and not sure where to begin? If your answer is yes, you have landed at the right place.
Salesforce is a game-changing CRM platform that helps boost your business with productivity-boosting tools and services. As you work hard towards your Salesforce training and Salesforce certification, this guide is here to help you understand the importance of Salesforce training for beginners and how you can choose the right platform for your training.
Beginners must also explore the ways to choose the best Salesforce career path for themselves. You can watch a few videos on YouTube or go through the Salesforce study guide to understand what the platform demands.
Let us first explore the details of the Salesforce platform to understand the importance of training for beginners.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the fastest-growing CRM platform that offers various services that help your business sell, market, analyze, and connect with your customers and increase their satisfaction.
It has everything you need to run your business from anywhere in the world smoothly. You can easily handle relationships with prospects and customers, engage and interact with partners and employees, and securely manage your data in the cloud.
Because of the wide range of services available through the Salesforce platform, the professional must be trained well to use its tools and services for the business effectively. That’s where the importance of Salesforce training comes in.
As a beginner, it is common to wonder how long it will take to train yourself and learn Salesforce. It depends on the Salesforce career path and field that you have chosen. So, it is crucial to seek proper training in your desired field and not waste time.
Why is Salesforce Training Essential for Beginners?
Salesforce allows you to communicate better with your customers, increase ROI, track progress, and effectively exchange information between team members. It provides multiple services, and you cannot effectively use the platform unless you reap the proper training.
Consider the following points about the importance of Salesforce training for beginners:-
- Salesforce training provides you with a way to effectively track your team’s progress. When you manage a large organization, storing data and logging the information is everything. Salesforce has made it possible for the team members to keep the records and track of their clients, schedules, documents, etc. Once you receive proper training about the Sales, marketing, and services of Salesforce, you will be able to keep track of each team and its client as a whole. It will be easier for you to run reports to analyze the weaknesses and strengths of the team and come up with solutions for efficacy.
- Salesforce training will keep your organization structured and organized. If each member of your organization is well trained in Salesforce, it becomes easy to maintain it. Everyone works with the same system, so every record, schedule, and document is reachable by everyone in the team.
According to the Market Tools Inc study, organizations reported a 132% increase in sales after training their employees in Salesforce. So, Salesforce training is essential for utilizing every feature of Salesforce.
Why Learn Salesforce?
One of the biggest reasons to begin your Salesforce career with proper training is because of its swiftly growing economy:-
- Salesforce announced that a study conducted by IDC stated that the Salesforce ecosystem is expected to create 9.3 million jobs globally by 2026. It is also anticipated that Salesforce will generate business revenue of around $1.6 trillion.
- The IDC report also estimated that the cloud computing market would contribute to 27% of the digital transformation spending in 2022.
- One of the most exciting facts about the growth of the Salesforce ecosystem is that the power of the Salesforce ecosystem is extended to organizations of all sizes across markets and geographies and helps make customer success possible. So, Salesforce is here to stay and with more tools to succeed in future jobs. Therefore, training yourself in Salesforce and starting your career with the most prominent CRM platform is worth it.
- Salesforce has made it convenient for beginners to learn Salesforce and train themselves with the help of Trailhead. Trailhead has provided 3.5 million people the opportunity to learn in-demand skills. Therefore, learners have access to the best learning tools and methods. Why not use it?
Apart from this, the initiative of Salesforce called the Salesforce Talent Alliance connects recruiters to job candidates experienced and trained in Salesforce through Trailhead. So you can see the number of opportunities once you prepare yourself in Salesforce and earn superbadges and certifications.
If you are a beginner, after completing the basics of the Salesforce platform, attempt free practice exams and test your readiness.
About the saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp
Now you must be wondering if there’s any way to train yourself through a platform that directly lands you a Salesforce job. Well, saasguru is one such platform. Here are the ways you can use the saasguru Job Guarantee Salesforce Bootcamp and get placed:-
- Through Skills and Placement focused saasguru, Salesforce Bootcamp learners will get a chance to learn from industry experts and accomplished Salesforce professionals.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to go beyond the traditional ways of learning and build their own projects.
- You will receive a three-month working experience certificate as the working experience on the Salesforce platform plays a crucial role in hiring the candidate.
- The Bootcamp will help you build your own project; you will also access a panel of 30+ employers who will offer avg CTC of INR 7L.
The platform will make sure that you are job-ready by training you in building your resume and LinkedIn profile and helping you in interview preparation.
Keeping in mind the knowledge level of beginners, the teaching plan of saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp covers the foundation and basics of Salesforce by including Salesforce overview and Salesforce Company Settings, and Organization Security in the training plan.
To Sum Up
Now that you are familiar with the importance of Salesforce training for beginners, acquire the latest skills and knowledge by learning from the industry leaders on the saasguru platform.
Enroll for the Salesforce Bootcamp to kick start your Salesforce training and get the support you need through 1:1 mentoring and deep interaction.
1. Which Salesforce certification is the best for beginners?
For beginners and freshers, the best way to start their Salesforce journey is by earning the Salesforce System Admin certification. The admin cert prep will provide you with the necessary knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform, and it will be easier for you to aim for higher-level certifications.
2. Where do I start learning Salesforce?
Trailhead is the most reliable platform to start your Salesforce journey. You can understand the working of the Salesforce platform by learning from Trailhead modules and test your knowledge by enrolling in a course and giving as many practice exams as possible.
3. How many days will it take to learn Salesforce?
The time required to prepare for a Salesforce certification exam and learn Salesforce depends on resources, previous work experience, and practice exams. If you are entirely new to Salesforce, start with Trailhead and work on industry projects. Once you gain the basic knowledge, test yourself by giving mock exams and enrolling in an online course. With a determined path, you can learn Salesforce in as little as two weeks.