Salesforce Admin and App Builder Training with Capstone Project
Over 12 Weeks
Agile Project Delivery
World Class LMS Live Classes Slack
Capstone Project Salesforce Labs Jira and Confluence
Linkedln Profile Resume Building Mock Interviews
Admin Functional Consultant
Hands - On
Admin Functional Consultant
1st October 2022
5th November 2022
3rd December 2022
7th January 2023
Supercharge Your Skillset
Will focus on building 4 Core Skills
Meet our Gurus
Learn Through a
Unique & Application Oriented Approach
Unique & Application Oriented Approach
- CRM Introduction and Essentials
- PaaS & SaaS Models
- Salesforce Overview
- Salesforce Architecture
- Salesforce Admin Certification Overview
- Understand Salesforce Admin Role and Responsibilities.
- Day in life of a Salesforce Admin
- Company Information
- Fiscal Year
- Currency Management
- Business Hours and Holidays
- Manage Users
- Salesforce Licensing
- Organization and Data Access Overview
- Login Hours, IP Restrictions, and Session Settings
- Password Policies
- Salesforce Auditing
- Salesforce Identity and MFA
- Standard and Custom Objects
- Standard and Custom Fields
- Object Relationships
- Formula and Roll-up Summary Fields
- Salesforce Lightning Apps and Tabs
- Home Page Customization
- Page Layouts and Record Types
- Business Processes and Path
- App Builder overview and Dynamic Forms
- List Views
- UI Settings and Search Results
- Lightning Actions – object and global
- Profiles and Permission Sets
- Object and Field Level Security
- OWD Settings
- Role Hierarchy
- Sharing Rules
- Manual Sharing
- Standard Sales Process and Objects Overview
- Sale Productivity Features
- Team Selling and Sharing Impact
- Einstein Lead & Opportunity Scoring
- Standard Service Process and Objects Overview
- Service Console
- Case Automations
- Service Channels
- Salesforce Reports, Custom Reports and Report Types
- Report Builder Features
- Salesforce Dashboards, Features and Components
- Reports and Dashboards Sharing
- Data Import Tools and Considerations
- Data Export Tools and Considerations
- Data Quality Tools and Considerations
- Validation Rules
- Duplicate and Matching Rules
- Order of Execution
- Process Builder
- Approval Process
- Salesforce Flows
- Which Automation Tool to Use?
- Order of Execution
- Flow Basics
- Flow Builder
- Flow Types
- Flow Testing , Debugging and Deployment
- Advance Flows
- User Interface Customizations
- Custom Buttons, Links and Actions
- Declarative Options for LWC
- Custom Lightning Components
- Application Lifecycle
- Changeset Deployment
- Unmanaged and Managed Packages
- Deployment Plan
- QNA Session
- Project Management Methodologies
- Jira and Confluence Overview Session
- Capstone Project Execution Overview
- Requirement Analysis Workshop Session
- Requirements Gathering with Mock Customer
- Feedback and Assessment of User Stories
- Solution Design Techniques Session
- Feedback and Assessment of Solution Design
- Demo Best Practices Session and Build Support
- Project Playback with Mock Customer
Ready to join Salesforce Bootcamp
Where our Learners are from
Join our growing community
Happy clients feedbacks
If you want to pass your Salesforce certification, I will recommend you saasguru. It helped me enormously to get ready for the examSara B
Thanks saasguru for such an amazing certification preparation plan and mock examinations. Kudos to you saasguruVrunda Patel
Finally..Salesforce Certified Administrator Thank you saasguru for providing amazing guidance and study material which help me in clearing the examination in my very first attempt.Sarthak Agarwal
Thank you saasguru for the certification preparation plan and mock examinationsSandesh Ghimire
Thanks saasguru for preparing me for the Salesforce Admin Exam!Jasdip Sohi
Happy to have this in the bag. Thanks to Amit Choudhary and the team saasguru and the awesome platform they have built to help guys studying for certs, worth checking outDan Edwards
Happy to report that I completed the Salesforce Cert goal! Thank you saasguru for their study materialEric Sebastian
I am proud to announce that I am now a Salesforce Certified System Administrator. Thank you for the excellent study material saasguruStefan Gavric
The team at saasguru thank you for the excellent study materials and revision testEdith Kemboi
total admission fee
Salesforce Admin & App Builder Training
Salesforce Admin & App Builder Training + Capstone Project
USD 119 (+GST)
Salesforce Admin & App Builder Capstone Project
Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know about the saasguru
Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. It helps your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere — so you can keep your customers happy everywhere. As a cloud platform, Salesforce offers a wide range of products and solutions for SMEs (small and medium enterprises) and large companies to build better businesses with highly developed and customized apps that integrate well with multiple 3rd party applications. Salesforce also has various industrialized offerings such as Financial Cloud, Health Cloud, IOT Cloud, and so on.
Professionals in job roles related to development, leadership, management, and end-users are now eager to learn Salesforce, as more and more businesses are adopting it.
The Salesforce platform dominates the world market, with over 150,000 companies powering their business growth with Salesforce. From small businesses to tech giants like Google and Facebook, firms are using their suite of services and products to solve business problems. Industries across the spectrum have adopted Salesforce for their everyday processes and work needs. Salesforce jobs are plenty, and the scope for Salesforce careers is vast
According to the IDC White Paper Published in Sep 2021 (https://www.salesforce.com/content/dam/web/en_sg/www/documents/pdf/2021-idc-salesforce-economy-global.pdf)
Salesforce Economy Will Create 9.3 Million Jobs and $1.6 Trillion in New Business Revenues by 2026.
4 top reasons for choosing a career in Salesforce:
- Guaranteed jobs with offers in big companies: with many companies adopting to Salesforce to drive their digital transformations, IT organizations are struggling to find people with Salesforce skills. With a high demand in the market, the potential to land in a Salesforce job is very high with a decent salary package.
- Future proof with skills aligned with trends: Salesforce has been a pioneer in the CRM industry and has always been a leader in when it comes to reinventing their platform. People working on Salesforce technologies constantly upgrade their skills is with the growing needs of the digital world. With the varied courses provided online, people can keep up with the latest skills and upgrade their skill sets. Moreover, there are many industry experts who discuss these latest upgrades through their blogs, seminars, learning resources, and conferences.
- Better earning potential: Given the high demand in the market for Salesforce resources with certifications from reputed organizations, a recent study revealed that an average salary package for a Salesforce Developer as a fresher can earn between 4 to 5 lakhs PA, mid-level experience candidates (2 to 5 years) can earn between 8 to 12 lakhs PA and well experienced candidates with over 7+ years of experience has a potential to make over 20 lakhs PA.
Improved career prospects: Establishing a career as a Salesforce specialist will require time and dedication, but the payoff will be gratifying. To seek a job in Salesforce, you wouldn’t need a university degree and your talents will keep you motivated and will most likely aid you if you attempt to build a long standing career. As you proceed, you will acquire a wide range of abilities that will determine your level of proficiency.
There are multiple career paths you can choose on Salesforce which varies from admin, developers, quality analysts, business analysts, to product owners.
Salesforce Administrator does not need coding or technical knowledge and people with basic analytical and comprehending skills can fare well as system administrators
For this bootcamp training offered by saasguru which combines both Admin and Developer Training, we suggest people with basic coding knowledge to apply for this course. In simple terms Engineering graduates, BCA / MCA graduates may apply for this course. However, if you are an ardent coder, this course shall still be exciting for you.
Salesforce certifications will define you as an expert in specific areas of Salesforce. Salesforce covers so much functionality and the certification can help to organize your learning efforts. Each certification has its study guide with the listed topics that will be covered, and ultimately it gives you an objective and target for your study.
saasguru offers instructor led training on Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (PD1) is a 4 weeks certification program with expected time of 12 hours per week.
The following are the jobs that you are likely to get:
- Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Salesforce Technical Lead
- Salesforce Support and Maintenance Analyst
Exclusive session recordings will be available through links after each session.
Every learner will be a part of our exclusive Slack Learner Community, which will be guided by some of the best industry experts. Your queries will be addressed through this group.
You will continue to be a part of the Slack Community Group for additional 3 months from the time you have completed the training. Beyond that, you will be required to subscribe nominal fee
saasguru is a leading EdTech platform and are the best Salesforce skilling and certification platform supporting over 20000+ learners on their Salesforce careers by cross-skilling and upskilling. The founders and the team in saasguru have spent the last decade and a half in Salesforce eco system delivering large scale digital transformation engagements for their customers. We are only EdTech platform where we own our Salesforce content and have been designed by some of the best Architects and Trainers of the Salesforce Ohana ecosystem. Some of the key features of the platform include:
- Byte size learning modules ( sourced from people who have aced the exam)
- Personalized learning plan
- Tons of practice through simulated mock practice exams
- Insights on performance/ exam readiness/ what next
- Gamified learning connecting learners from across the globe
- 1 on 1 mentoring from our marketplace of gurus
- Instructor lead session from our marketplace of gurus
At the moment, all our training courses are online based training. We will very soon come up with offline based training calendars. Please follow our social media pages to hear from us.
The training material will be made available for a lifetime for our learners once they have enrolled for the course.
saasguru will provide our own certification upon successful completion of the program. This certification is well recognized in the industry. For the Salesforce authorized certification will cost additional of $200 USD.
Please click on the assessment link to schedule a time with our program experts to understand more about the program and career prospects
Still have questions?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Please chat to our friendly team.