Updated 30 March, 2021
Table of Contents
- To contact us, please write to email@example.com .
- You are not required to register to use the Website. However certain features on the Website may only be available if you do register.
- When you register, we may provide you with an initial password (which you may be able to change at a later stage) and user name which is personal to you. You must keep any user name and password that are allocated to you private, and not disclose them to any other person. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can request that we send a reminder email containing your password to your registered email address.
- You may cancel your registration, by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your user name.
Use of content on the website
- The Website is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights.
- We grant you a limited, non-transferable licence to access and use the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- We (or our licensors) retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Website, and nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or, except for the licence referred to in paragraph (b), licence you to exercise any intellectual property rights unless this is expressly stated.
Linking to this website
- We encourage you to provide links to the Website. While you may use the name “saasguru” in the text of any such link, you may not use the saasguru logo or any of our other trade marks without our prior written consent.
- You must not frame this Website or represent or imply that any part of the Website belongs to anyone other than us.
- If we notify you that we object to the manner in which you provide links to this Website, you must immediately cease providing such links.
- When you place an order to purchase any goods from us, you are making an offer to purchase the particular goods for the price notified (including any applicable delivery charges, and any additional surcharges and taxes) at the time you place the order. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars, and include Australian GST (where applicable).
- No contract for the purchase of goods will come into existence until your order has been reviewed and accepted by us and we have notified you of such acceptance.
- An order may be declined where there are reasonable grounds for doing so, for example, the goods are no longer available or if there is an error in the price or the description of the goods listed on the Website.
- You will be notified whether your order has been accepted or declined as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Where you are located in, or any goods will be delivered to, a country outside of Australia:
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, you will be the importer of the goods, and you represent and warrant that you are lawfully entitled to purchase and import the goods in that country; and
- you must pay any other sales, use, goods and services, value added, customs, excise or similar taxes or charges (Other Taxes) imposed by any applicable government agency. We are unable to advise you on the amount of any Other Taxes, and you should contact the taxing authorities of the country that the goods are to be delivered to if you are unsure whether any Other Taxes will apply.
Cancellation of orders
- We may cancel your order after it has already been accepted if you are suspected of acting fraudulently (such as using a credit card without proper authorisation) or in breach of these terms.
- While all reasonable endeavours are used to avoid pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and your order may also be cancelled after it has been accepted in such circumstances.
- If there is a delay in shipping your order we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of the reason for the delay. If this occurs, you may cancel your order at any time prior to when the goods are shipped to you.
- You may also cancel an order if we are in breach of these terms.
- Goods to be delivered in Australia will normally be shipped from our warehouse within [2 working days] of receipt of your order, unless otherwise noted in the good description. Any delivery times displayed on the Website or otherwise notified to you are estimates only, based on the information provided by our shipping company.
- The goods will be delivered to the place of delivery you specify when making your order. Title to and risk in the goods will pass to you upon the delivery of the goods to this place of delivery. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to any goods caused by you providing incorrect delivery details or for our compliance with your delivery instructions (for example leaving any goods outside or unattended).
- You may return any goods that you have purchased if the goods are faulty, different to how they were described or shown, do not serve the purpose we state they may be used for, or you otherwise have a right to return them under any applicable law.
- If you wish to return any goods you must lodge a return request using the [“contact us”] section of the Website and provide a reason for the return, within 14 days of your receipt of the goods. Once you have done so, we will respond to your request and (if the return is accepted) provide you with the details of where the goods are to be returned to. You must pay for any return shipping costs.
- Where you are entitled to return any goods, you will receive a refund or an exchange of the goods (at your choice).
- We are required to provide the following notice to you, however this does not limit clause 9.1(e) where applicable:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Accuracy and completeness of content
While every effort has been made to show as accurately as possible the colours of any content forming part of the Website, we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor will display the colour of such content accurately.
Some of the information on the Website may be provided by third parties, [including [insert]]. While we believe that these third parties are reliable sources of this information, we cannot guarantee that this information is always accurate, up-to-date or complete.
The material provided and views expressed by other users of the Website are the materials of those users and are not ours.
You must not provide any material through the Website (Your Content) that
infringes the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
is defamatory, offensive, abusive, pornographic, profane or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
relates to unlawful conduct;
creates a privacy or security risk to any person, including by soliciting personal information from any person;
solicits money from any person;
is false, misleading or deceptive;
contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
would harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend;
would reflect negatively on us, including our goodwill, name and reputation;
tampers with, hinders the operation of, or makes unauthorised modifications to the Website;
would breach any applicable laws; or
would result in civil or criminal liability for you, us or any third party.
By providing us with any of Your Content, you:
grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence (including a right of sub-licence) to use, copy, modify and otherwise exploit Your Content in connection with our provision and promotion of the Website; and
warrant that you have the right to grant such licence.
You agree to indemnify and hold us (including any of our directors, officers, employees and contractors) harmless from any claim made by any third party arising out of Your Content.
Our Website is not designed to be a long-term storage medium. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up Your Content.
In using the Website, you must not:
provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information;
violate any applicable laws, or use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful;
distribute viruses, spyware, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
collect or store data about other users of the Website; or
engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website.
Warranties and liability
In particular, and without limiting paragraph (1):
while we endeavour to provide a convenient and functional Website, we do not guarantee that your requirements will be met or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components; and
we cannot be responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from our Website which occurs outside of our computer systems (such as those which occur while being sent over the internet).
We recommend that you install and use up-to-date anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall software on your computer.
in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of the goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Subject to our obligations under the Non-Excludable Provisions, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances, include:
special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages; or
damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data,
whether in contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage
Our liability to you is diminished to the extent that your acts or omissions (or those of a third party) contribute to or cause the loss or liability.
Variation of the website
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Website.
Links and advertisements
The Website may contain links to other third-party websites and advertisements which include embedded links, which are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed any of the sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. The inclusion of any link or advertisement does not imply that we endorse or approve the linked site or the subject matter of the advertisement. You access third party websites entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those websites.
- You are not required to provide us with your personal information, but if you do not we may be unable to provide you with some or all of our goods and services.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties that help us provide our goods and services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and other contractors) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our services to you. We may also disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia, including to our employees located in India.
- how we store and use, and how you may access and correct your personal information;
- how you can lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
- You may update any personal information you have given us at any time by emailing email@example.com .
Infringing or objectionable content
If you believe the Website contains elements that are objectionable, or infringe copyright or any other rights, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide particulars of such content and a detailed description of why it is objectionable or infringing.
Infringing or objectionable content
Neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under these terms if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond that party’s reasonable control.
Your use of the Website is conducted electronically, and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Website, including sending you electronic notices.
No waiver, delay or failure by us to take any action shall constitute or be construed as a waiver of that or any other term, condition, option, privilege or right we may have.