Did you know that, as per official reports, there are 15 million Salesforce customers spread across the globe? And because of this enormous customer base, Salesforce is ruling the CRM business with a 19.6% market share. Almost 0.2 million companies have moved to Salesforce CRM so far, and this number is constantly growing.
Companies are now becoming more customer-centric. Every business now knows that having the best customer service can provide them with an extra edge over their counterparts in the industry. And CRM has taken a central role in this process. CRM helps businesses in both acquiring new customers and retaining existing ones. To do that, Salesforce provides the most efficient CRM tools.
Companies prefer Salesforce because they have witnessed a 34% increase in customer satisfaction, 32% growth in Lead conversion, and 27% growth in their revenue after using it. So, this is how Salesforce is expanding its footprints in all businesses.
This was all the progress that happened on the business side of the companies. Now let’s look at the other side, the Salesforce ecosystem, the skilled professionals running the show from the background so that companies can achieve the abovementioned success at the forefront. So, how has it impacted job creation in Salesforce? Companies need Salesforce administrators and developers to handle their Salesforce implementation. Salesforce Developer was ranked the 6th best job in the global job market in 2017. The Salesforce ecosystem is expected to create 3.3 million new jobs by the end of the year 2022. This has undoubtedly increased the demand for Salesforce jobs by 47%.
Importance and Benefits of Salesforce Online Classes
High-paying salaries, flexible working hours, and high demand for Salesforce professionals make Salesforce jobs lucrative and competitive. You need Salesforce certifications and some working experience to become a Salesforce professional.
This is the reason we have created this post to help you sail through the sea of competition and become a highly-paid Salesforce professional. But before that, you should be aware of the importance of Salesforce certifications.
In this post, we will majorly discuss three topics:
- Importance of a Salesforce certification
- The process of getting certified and
- How to get trained for Salesforce exams at your home. We will discuss various online Salesforce training courses where you can learn Salesforce concepts with practical experience.
Salesforce online courses allow you to work on some projects too. So, you would have the practical experience and the certificate, which will make you skilled enough to get high-salary jobs. Some online Salesforce courses also provide you with placement opportunities. We will discuss that as well.
After reading this post, you will have a complete idea of how online Salesforce training can shape your Salesforce career.
1. Importance of a Salesforce Certification
Salesforce certification is a validation that you are an authorized Salesforce professional. You might have working experience in Salesforce, but if you do not have a Salesforce certification, it would certainly hamper your growth and potential.
Many recruiters prefer Salesforce certification as the benchmark for the hiring process. As Salesforce certifications prove your skills and authenticity, you will become indispensable when you have some hands-on experience with Salesforce and its certifications.
Getting certified in Salesforce exams requires hard work, theoretical study, and practical experience. After you clear the Salesforce certification exam, you are considered someone with in-depth knowledge of that particular product of Salesforce or skills required for a job role.
Imagine a Salesforce certification portfolio as a ladder. You can start with some basic certifications like Salesforce app builder if you are new. And later, you can move higher in your role with advanced certifications. Like climbing a ladder one step at a time, you similarly attempt the certifications clearing the prerequisites for the next one.
A Salesforce certification is a document to showcase your Salesforce skills to the world and let your current employer and recruits know about your skills and knowledge. It is not surprising that a recruiter will prefer a candidate who holds a certification over someone who doesn’t.
So, if you are a fresher looking for your first job or an experienced professional looking for better prospects, Salesforce certification is equally important in both cases. Only the kind of certification will differ.
Now, we will have a brief look at how Salesforce certifications work.
2. The Process to Get Certified in the Salesforce
There are multiple Salesforce certification exams like Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, etc. You can select any certifications of your interest based on your previous experience. If you are new, you can start with the base-level Salesforce certification exam and move to higher exams later.
Before picking any Salesforce certifications, always ensure that you meet the prerequisites for that particular certification. e.g., Salesforce Administrator certification is the prerequisite for Sales Cloud Consultant certification. Until and unless you pass the administrator exam, you will not be able to even register for the Sales Cloud exam. You can start preparing for the exam if you meet the prerequisite.
Online Salesforce training courses are very beneficial for preparing for Salesforce certifications, as online courses are a very flexible and cost-effective learning medium. Unlike conventional classroom learning, you would receive a recording of the classes in an online Salesforce class. In that case, you can learn at your own pace without worrying about missing any classes.
So, a Salesforce online class is an excellent option to prepare for the exam. Learn all the theoretical concepts and apply those concepts in practical projects to strengthen your learning.
Once you are completely prepared and ready, schedule an exam on a convenient date. Remember to appear for the exam only after you have successfully cleared multiple rounds of mock tests, and you are fully confident that you will achieve the minimum passing score in the exam. You can also pre-book the exam date and change it if you are not ready to attempt the test on that selected date. But make sure to do that at least 72 hours before avoiding any cancellation or rescheduling fees.
3. How to Get Trained in Salesforce Online and Its Benefits
As we briefly discussed earlier, online training is the most convenient and cost-effective mode of learning. There are so many benefits online Salesforce training provides. Online Salesforce training work as a torchbearer during the whole process of the exam till you get certified and bag a high-paying job. So, here are some benefits of Salesforce online training,
- Get connected with the industry’s best professionals from the comfort of your home.
- See your career path clearer as you are trained by seasoned Salesforce professionals and other highly qualified trainers for a reasonable price at your own pace.
- Join the best community of like-minded people so that you can share your knowledge and ask queries during the preparation
- Get access to not only live and recorded lectures but also opportunities to work on live projects. It helps you get real-life work experience. It also allows you to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice. One more perk is that you are provided with a work certificate for those projects. If you are a fresher, this is the best opportunity to add some work experience and enhance your practical skills.
- Exposure to the recruiters o that you would gain an opportunity to get a job along with your training
Considering all the advantages of Salesforce online training, let’s see how saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp helps the aspirants ace the Salesforce certification exam and land a job immediately after clearing the certification.
4. Join saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp to Ace the Salesforce Exam
saasguru’s Salesforce Bootcamp is a one-stop-shop, right from building your skills, getting Salesforce certified, and landing a high-paying Salesforce job!
If you are a fresher, saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp can be a life-changing opportunity for you because you will get to learn from the best in the industry, hone your practical skills, and become a complete Salesforce professional.
Here are some salient features of saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp.
- A non-traditional learning experience that puts more emphasis on practical-based learning
- High-quality projects to your work portfolio before you start hunting for the job
- Designed keeping in mind every student. All the students have different levels of grasping power. Here you can learn comfortably at your own pace without any peer pressure.
- An opportunity to learn from industry experts. So that, more than theoretical knowledge, you will get to know more from their practical experience.
- Receive a 3-month work experience that will work as a good career Kickstarter for you. You can also join the Slack community to share your knowledge and resolve your doubts.
- A placement opportunity to get exposure to more than 30 recruiters offering an average 7 lakh INR per annum salary.
Online Salesforce classes can give a boost to your career. The Bootcamps do not only help you in clearing the Salesforce certifications but also in gaining work experience and getting high-paying jobs in Salesforce. Now, it’s time for you to sign up with saasguru right away!