The Salesforce Experience Cloud (formerly known as “Community Cloud”) certification is for Salesforce employees who have engaged with Experience Cloud solutions on the Salesforce platform and want to show their expertise.
The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant can help customers satisfy their business needs in a way that is both manageable and scalable, as well as contribute to their long-term success. Customers, partners, workers, and anybody else interested in proving proficiency with Experience Cloud should consider earning the credential. To undertake the Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant Certification, candidates should have achieved the Salesforce Administration Certification.
What are the abilities of a Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant?
Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultants have prior knowledge in the Salesforce Experience application. They must have six months of Salesforce cloud platform experience, either as an administrator or a developer. In addition, the Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant can troubleshoot and resolve platform issues.
The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant Certification candidate also possesses the following skills:
- Enable Digital Experiences
- Determine which template is appropriate for a certain use case.
- Choose the appropriate external user licence.
- Apply branding and design pages inside Experience Builder.
- Customize the experience for various audiences.
- Determine what level of user visibility is accepted for a specific use case.
- Recognize the many possibilities for declarative sharing.
- Make a collection of sharing sets.
- Make a method for self-registration.
- Set up Social Sign-On.
- Recognize the finest practices for the role of experience.
- Set up external accounts and relationships with external accounts.
- Create a sales channel (PRM).
- Integrate content from the Salesforce CMS (Content Management System) into Experience.
- Track adoption and engagement For Experience users.
- Provide access to reports and dashboards.
- Explain how to make a public website.
- Recognize how experiences migrate between environments.
- Clear understanding of Experiences’ support and ticketing capabilities.
Exam Outline – Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
To build a career in Salesforce, a certification can prove to be handy as it not only boosts your CV but also proves to your employer that you’re a step ahead of all the other candidates.
Have a look at the exam outline of the Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant to get a clear idea about this certification.
As of November 16, 2017, some Salesforce certification tests will include five additional unscored questions that will be randomly inserted to collect data on question performance. These five questions will be added to your exam’s 60 scored queries but will not influence your final mark. To accommodate the addition of the unscored questions, the length of each exam has been examined and altered.
Careers for Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultants
- Business Analyst
- Application/Solution Architect
- Sales Operation Director
- Project Manager and many more.
To ace the Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant certification, sign up for the Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant training program offered by saasguru and get a head start on your journey to certification.
Prepare for this certification in less than two weeks with the help of industry experts and learning modules designed particularly for candidates to learn at their own pace.