Are you wondering how much you will earn if you take the career path of Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant career path? Well, worry not. We will guide you through it.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant’s career scope is expanding because of the evolving nature of Salesforce implementation. With that, everything boils down to the pay scale of Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant.
The salary of a Salesforce Consultant is huge. But many factors affect the salary in different regions.
Before we start talking about the salary guide of Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, familiarize yourself with the syllabus of the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant exam and Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam. You can choose the right cert exam for you based on eligibility and experience.
What role does a Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant play?
The Salesforce-certified Sales Cloud Consultants are responsible for successfully designing and implementing Sales Cloud solutions to meet customers’ business needs.
The Consultant uses the Salesforce applications to deploy and design solutions. He also makes sure to optimize the functionality of Sales Cloud. Besides this, A Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant works closely with the marketing and sales teams and organizations. He is an expert in Salesforce applications. It includes the understanding of implementing various applications in common customer scenarios.
- Create and execute successful solutions
- Identify and mitigate risk
- Fulfill customer expectations
- Set up change management practices
- Prioritize customer issues
Salesforce Consultant Salary Guide
When we talk about Salesforce Consultant salary, many factors affect the pay scale of a Salesforce Consultant. So, before learning about the salary in detail, let us read about the factors that influence the income of Salesforce Consultant.
Factors influencing the salary of a Salesforce Consultant-
- One of the most influential factors in determining the salary of a Salesforce Consultant is the technical and general skill set. For example, business skills like communication, team management, building relationships, problem-solving, and technical skills like customer service and business development affect the salary.
- Certifications also influence your salary as a Salesforce Consultant. The salary increases when you take the certification. If you obtain the certification as an expert, you can get a 25% hike on the current salary.
- Experience affects the salary of a Salesforce Consultant in several ways. The salary of an entry-level Salesforce Consultant on average is $60,000. At the same time, it is $88,000 for employees with 8-10 years of experience. Seniority impacts the hike.
Average Salary of a Salesforce Consultant
As of January 2022, the average income of a Salesforce Consultant is $83,500. The salary usually ranges from $71,300 to $96,700.
Salesforce Consultant salary in major cities of the world:-
- San Francisco- $104,450
- Washington DC- $93,150
- New York- $100,520
- Boston- $94,100
- Chicago- $88,650
- Miami- $83,340
The Total Cash Compensation, including the base and annual incentive for a Salesforce Consultant, is between $73,300 to $101,900.
Base salary indicates the total compensation before tax deduction, and real income includes dividends, profit sharing, etc. The average base salary is $83,560, whereas the bonus includes $2,520. So, the total income is $86,000.
The average salary of a Salesforce Consultant in India:-
As a Salesforce Consultant in India, your net income will be around INR 426,000. It means you will earn approximately INR 36,000 per month.
Now you have a clear understanding of how much a Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant earns in significant cities of the world and India. So, as a next step, get a Salesforce Consultant training and certification with the help of saasguru. Choose a Consultant cert prep program and enroll now.
With the help of this salary guide, you can choose the perfect region to work as a Salesforce Consultant once you obtain the certification.