The number 1 CRM platform in the world, Salesforce, and its clients are facing a big challenge. The challenge is to find the right talent well versed with Salesforce skills. If you are a Salesforce professional or even looking for a first job in Salesforce, you must have come across many articles on the increasing popularity of Salesforce in the CRM business, and the number of employment Salesforce will create in the future.
If you do not know about it, Salesforce is a market leader in the CRM space with a 20% market share. The Salesforce platform is expected to grow at 65% CAGR with the increasing popularity of cloud CRM and Salesforce applications. A total of 9.3 million jobs are expected to be created in the Salesforce ecosystem by the end of 2026.
The number sounds good. But this has created a major problem for Salesforce and Businesses shifting to Salesforce; a lack of skilled human resources. In the last year, 60% of the businesses that moved to Salesforce admitted that they are finding it challenging to find talent because the demand for Salesforce is higher than the supply of skilled workforce.
So if you are equipped with the right skill sets and certifications in Salesforce, then huge career opportunities in Salesforce are waiting for you. If you are a fresher looking for your first job, this is the right time to learn Salesforce skills, get certified, and enter the high-demand job market.
This is where Salesforce training becomes important. Salesforce training courses add value to the whole Salesforce ecosystem by supplying high-quality talent in the market. Salesforce training courses bridge the gap between the recruiters and the trained workforce in Salesforce.
There are many Salesforce training courses available to fill this gap. You may find offline as well as online training courses at your convenience.
Salesforce training courses are essential to building a solid foundation in your Salesforce career. But, because of so many options, you may get confused about which training course is good for you.
This is the reason we have come up with this post to guide you on what to look for in the best Salesforce training platform. First, we will discuss the benefits you would receive at training; then, we will discuss what you should look for in an ideal Salesforce training class. Later we will discuss some quality Salesforce courses as well.
Advantages of Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce certifications provide an extra edge over competitors. Recruiters would prefer a certified candidate over the non-certified one.
- The certification provides you with an in-depth knowledge of various concepts in Salesforce.
- The certification is specially designed to cover both theoretical and practical knowledge. So, you get hands-on experience in Salesforce during the preparation for the certification exam.
- It widens your job scope in the whole salesforce ecosystem.
- It helps in career growth and getting a hike in salary.
- It is regarded as one of the most important certifications with the highest return on investment(ROI).
As you are now aware of the importance of Salesforce certification, we will discuss where you can get trained for Salesforce certification. Online Salesforce training platforms are more convenient as you can learn from anywhere with time flexibility.
But there are so many options in the market. So, we will discuss what you look for in an ideal Salesforce training class.
Things to Consider When Choosing Salesforce Training Course
When you search various online Salesforce training classes, check whether your Salesforce training class is providing these services or not.
1. Job Placement Assistance
Check whether your Salesforce training platform is providing placement assistance or not. Good Salesforce training platforms not just groom you with practical skills in Salesforce and make you employable but also help you get a job after acquiring Salesforce certification.
There is a high demand for skilled and certified Salesforce professionals. Salesforce training platforms work as a connecting bridge between recruiters and talent. If your Salesforce training program is not providing placement services, it would be challenging for you to leverage this high demand.
So prefer a learning platform that provides both Salesforce training and placement.
2. Community Support
Community support is very essential when you are preparing for the Salesforce exam. Check whether your Salesforce training platform is providing access to the community or not. In the community, you can prepare with like-minded people, share your knowledge, and get your doubts solved with the help of peers.
Mentoring is the most critical part of salesforce training. All people are different, some may learn fast, and some may be slow learners. The training platform needs to have a one-on-one mentoring system where everyone can get personally mentored and learn at their own pace.
Salesforce is a very complex field to learn and implement. So, teaching a whole classroom concept does not work here. Learning needs to be more personalized in Salesforce.
4. Career Guidance
Pick a Salesforce training platform that guides you on career paths in Salesforce and not just focuses on training and certification.
Salesforce is a vast business ecosystem with an ample amount of job opportunities. After certification, you can be a developer, architect, admin, or consultant. You can advance your career in those fields after you get certified and build some experience. But you should be aware of your future career path during your first certification to avoid any future dilemmas.
So, choose a Salesforce training class where you do not just build experience and get placement but also get guidance on your future career paths from industry experts.
Why Should You Join Saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp?
Now, let’s check some of the reasons why you Should Join saasguru Salesforce Bootcamp.
- In the saasguru Job Guarantee Salesforce Bootcamp, you get an opportunity to be mentored by experienced trainers and experts in the Salesforce Industry.
- Not just that, you can get 1-1 mentoring from them throughout the Salesforce certification process. Apart from that, you can have a deep interaction with experts at your convenience.
- You get access to a vibrant community where you can interact with like-minded people, share your knowledge, and resolve your doubts. So you would not feel alone during your certification journey.
- saasguru Job Guarantee Salesforce Bootcamp helps you to build hands-on experience by letting you work on projects. It will make your job placement easier.
- You get complete assistance till you land a job after Salesforce certification.
Choose a learning platform for Salesforce certification where you get better career guidance and placement assistance along with building the required Salesforce skills.
saasguru Job Guarantee Salesforce Bootcamp is one such program that takes care of everything you need in an ideal Salesforce training program.
Explore by signing up with saasguru, Now!