The AWS Cloud Practitioner Essential is for anyone who wants to learn about the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in general, rather than for specialised technical roles. You’ll investigate AWS Cloud principles, AWS services, security, architecture, and pricing to improve your AWS Cloud knowledge.
Amazon Web Services offers an introduction level certification exam for this credential. It transforms you from a beginner to an expert in the field. In a nutshell, it teaches non-technical people about AWS principles and services. The AWS CCP Certification is also required for all other AWS certifications.
Individuals belonging to sales, legal Marketing, analysts in the business, managers of projects, students at the AWS Academy, and other IT-related specialists can enrol in this course.
What You’ll Explore
- AWS Cloud’s core global infrastructure and six benefits.
- The most important AWS services: computation, network, databases, and storage.
- The AWS Well-Architected Framework, shared responsibility, AWS Cloud’s primary security services, and the principles of AWS Cloud migration are all discussed.
- Price tools can assist you in making cost-effective decisions for AWS services by clarifying the monetary advantages of the AWS Cloud for budgetary control, forming the primary billing, account management, and pricing models.
Goals of the Essentials Course
This course will teach you how to:
- Write a summary of the AWS working definition.
- Recognize the variations in cloud deployment architectures such as on-premises, hybrid cloud, and all-in-one cloud.
- Describe the AWS Cloud’s core global infrastructure.
- Describe the AWS Cloud’s six primary benefits.
- Give an example of fundamental AWS services including computation, network, database, and storage.
- Develop an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services for a variety of use situations.
- Explain the AWS Well-Architected Framework and AWS Shared Responsibility Model.
- Describe the primary security services provided by the AWS Cloud.
- Explain the foundations of moving to the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the financial benefits of the AWS Cloud for your company.
- Establish the invoicing, account management, and pricing schemes that will be used.
- Demonstrate how to create cost-effective AWS service decisions using pricing tools.
Once you’ve finished the course, you’ll have an excellent base on the AWS Cloud Practitioners to build on. You can also use the AWS Cloud Practitioners Essentials course to prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner test, complete a series of checkpoint questions to assess your understanding of the material, and then go over techniques to improve your chances of achieving your certification.
For more details regarding the AWS cloud practitioner test, check out the updated AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam guide here
Sign Up for personalized AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification training with saasguru and get certified in as little as two weeks.