What Does a Service Cloud Consultant Do?A Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant designs and implements solutions that help customers meet their business objectives using Salesforce applications. The consultant has experience designing Service Cloud solutions and can help customers adopt them within their organisations. The consultant has experience in the contact centre domain and should be able to come up with Service solutions in complex business scenarios. Salesforce Service Cloud Consultants want to showcase their skills as cloud computing implementation consultants with the main focus on the contact centre domain. The Salesforce Certified Consultant has two to five years of experience as a senior business analyst and has acquired the following abilities:
- Experience in project management for implementation
- A clear understanding of Salesforce product lines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud computing technologies
- A clear idea of the software development life cycle
- Good understanding of data management and database administration
- Create and implement effective solutions
- Prepare for, and reduce risk.
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Continually deliver effective business solutions.
- Come up with scalable and easy-to-maintain solutions.
- Set up change management procedures.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems
Is the Service Cloud Consultant Exam Hard?The answer to this question is subjective because every learner is different, and the number of hours needed to study is mostly determined by the aspirants’ level of expertise, personal learning style, and the study materials available. It is suggested to take a mock exam for the Service Cloud certification because this has proved to be a useful way to assess your readiness for the certification. The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant exam is undoubtedly not easy, and as an aspiring candidate, you will have to prepare and study hard for the certification. Most individuals who want to get certified will need a combination of learning resources to pass. It’s also a good idea to finish the Service Cloud Trailhead module after reading the official guide for further hands-on experience.
Tips to Successfully Pass the Service Cloud Consultant Exam
1. Go Through the Exam Structure and Guide
- There are 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions on the exam, as well as 5 non-scored questions.
- 105 minutes is allotted to finish the exam.
- 67% is the passing score.
- The registration price is $200, plus any applicable taxes imposed by local legislation.
- Retake fee: $100 + any necessary taxes imposed by local legislation.
- A proctored exam can be taken onsite at a testing centre or online in a proctored environment.
- Salesforce Administrator credential is required.